Q: What are the essential hair products you can't live without?
A plant-based shampoo with roots in the Amazon and a French salon treatment that turns "hair the texture of a broom" into silk are at the top of Gucci's list. In today's "Ask Gucci" video, she walks through her favorite haircare products for color, shine, and strength.
The Hit List
• Rahua Color Full Shampoo and Conditioner: Smoothing, hydrating, and antioxidant-rich oils harvested sustainably from the Amazon rainforest regulate the scalp and provide natural UV protection for color.
• David Mallet Mask No. 3 La Couleur: This transformative treatment restores the pH of colored hair and seals its cuticle at the molecular level with a lightweight infusion that includes vinegar, raspberry, and grapeseed to slow fading and nourish from the root.
• Schwarzkopf Igor Expert Mousse: Available in a range of shades, a tinted conditioning foam—prescribed by a professional colorist—deposits temporary pigment that keeps color looking fresh and tonal.
• David Mallet Vitamin Gel: Active ingredients like Vitamin B, C, and E fortify while providing shine in this innovative styling product.
• The Tokio Treatment at David Mallett salon: This steam-infused hair restructuring treatment is available at the super stylist's SoHo and Paris outposts. For a closer look, watch Gucci sit for a session during New York Fashion Week.
For more Ask Gucci Q&As, check out our full library here!