For Gucci and longtime friend Cameron Diaz, twenty-five years of work and play add up to some laugh-til-you-cry adventures—the kind that include mischief on set for Being John Malkovich, more than a dozen magazine covers, one ill-fated trip to Chile for MTV Trippin', two weddings, and some epic makeup moments (see Diaz's now legendary look at the 2002 Oscars).
In today's "Makeup & Friends," they sit down for a catch up chez Diaz to talk life, love, and their long-running dispute over the best place to apply blush. Plus, what Diaz really thinks about the red carpet today, her surprising "love language," and why she'll "never say never" to anything, including a return to acting. The Hollywood icon, who has since marked a new chapter with the birth of her daughter, Raddix, is every bit as dazzling and deliriously funny as you might expect. Watch the full video now!
- Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation in Atelier III & IV
- Westman Atelier Foundation Brush
- Westman Atelier Face Trace Contour in Biscuit
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick
- Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush in Poppet and Dou Dou
- Westman Atelier Baby Blender Brush
- Westman Atelier Eye Love You Mascara
- Westman Atelier Lip Suede in Les Rouges
- Future Westman Atelier Eyeshadows and brushes!